Triplets BIGGEST 4th of July Pool Party! Dad Burns House in Firework Accident ⇅
#chatwin #babies first 4th of july #the chatwins #chatwin triplets #People & Blogs
This 4th of July was the biggest one for the triplets. Last year we came to my parents house as well, but this year they stayed awake for the entire time and we had such a fun pool party with family. Dad thought it would be a good idea to light 12 sparklers at the same time, but then burned his finger and dropped them all, burning his house and melting his deck! Learn what not to do in today's video. We also recreated the exact same photo from a year ago for our thumbnail. It's so crazy to see how far they have come and how much the babies and Gemma have grown! Happy 4th of July! We hoped everyone was safe and happy!
Cara's Woman's Clothing Boutique: Chatwin Collection
ALL MERCH SOLD OUT
Join the CHATFAM. SUBSCRIBE!
Make sure you like, subscribe, comment, turn on post notifications, and follow our Instagram accounts since we will be doing shout outs every video.
Send us Mail! (include your email address for a thank you)
P.O. Box 970571
Follow us on Instagram!
Chatwin Collection: chatwincollection
2020 is the year of the CHATFAM!
Cara, Darik, Gemma, Reese, Royal, Wren & Pia.
#TheChatwins #triplets #CHATFAM
#chatwins #house on fire #fireworks accident #triplets first fireworks #triplet birth vlog #twins and triplets #chatfam #babies first fireworks #huge fireworks show #triplets #fourth of july celebration #dad fireworks accident #triplets first 4th of july #baby mama dance #triplets and twins #dad burns down house #dad catches house on fire #fourth of july party #triplets first time #house fire